Monday, September 13, 2010

Should I be getting paid for this??

September 14, 2010

So, because my co-teacher is not here today they decided that it would be best for me not to teach by myself since I don't know Korean at all. If I taught fifth and sixth grade I don't think it would be that big of an issue because the older students know more English and can understand more. In third and fourth grade, the teachers use more Korean in the classroom so that kids can follow along and not be completely lost. So, with that being said, I now basically sit here until 4:45PM with absolutely nothing to do. I got to school at 8:30AM...and have to stay until 4:45PM...goodness gracious. I feel completely useless and like I should be doing something productive...but I've got nothing. Thank goodness for facebook chat...

3 comments:

  1. Ok so now that I have finally caught up on your blog I can tell you that I am soooo excited that you are keeping this thing! Everyday I pull into my driveway and see your car sitting in Cale's driveway and I think to myself, "Wander how Nancy is doing on the other side of the world." SO proud of you for doing something like this! I could NEVER be so brave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's the only time I've been able to talk to you in days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks Ashley! :)

    Tash..it's not my fault you're never on skype...'nough said!

    ReplyDelete