Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blood Addiction

September 6th
Today was kind of a long day. I stayed up to watch True Blood until 2:00AM. Yes, I know. True Blood? I've never even watched this show until a couple of days ago. One channel plays like 4 or 5 episodes in a row starting at 10:00PM and I stay up to watch ALL of the episodes they play. It truly is addicting. My mother was right there with me getting roped into this show. I don’t understand why I liked it because the episodes weren’t even part the first season. The shows were in the middle of the second season so I missed several details and I’m sure I missed out on a lot of character development. Still…I was sucked in. Now I’m going to wait until the next 4 or 5 episodes come on and stay up late again…didn’t think I would get hooked on any shows while I was in Korea.

1 comment: