Monday, August 23, 2010

wow

So...I just found out that I will probably be without internet for the first three weeks that I am at the final destination... I mean, ok, let me rephrase... I will be WITHOUT INTERNET FOR THREE WEEKS while I'm in the first weeks of my job. WOW that's really kind of a mess because I cannot register for the internet until I get my Alien Registration Card..which will that several weeks...oh my goodness what will I do. It's not only cutting into my time I have with teaching materials but also with family members that I currently have in Korea...what will happen? I have no clue.

I was finally able to call my mother...however, I happened to buy a 10,000 won calling card before doing so. Little did I know that a calling card was for international calls...my mother already had a phone for South Korea so I didn't need a calling card at all, all I needed was a phone! Silly me. My mother is doing well and just waiting for my placement to be finalized.

It was the last day of Korean Classes...I know not very much more than I did before starting the class because of the way she taught English. What a shame. I think I am going to buy Rosetta Stone for myself because apparently we only teach about 15 hours per semester...which takes into account the academic closes, any holidays that include your co teacher, she will let you know if you need anything. I'm fine...according to our age which will also be discussed once i get my results. I chose for Daegu or anywhere else in China. OK my eyes are closing so bad; i'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment