Sunday, August 29, 2010

Momma

Sunday August 29th

My co-teacher came over this morning just to make sure I was OK and actually ended up making me some soup because I was coughing so bad and I hadn’t eaten breakfast. What a nice man! I lounged around for a bit and my mother actually made it to my apartment around 5:00pm. I can’t tell you how relieved I was to see her; especially being this sick, I just wanted my mom! We had to do some more shopping so we went to that Wal-Mart type store and bought some more food and some other necessities. We’re pretty settled in now except for the fact that my mother is still living out of suitcases since there’s only furniture for one. We’ll have to do some furniture shopping this week to help her get settled in. I will, unfortunately, have to wear a mask tomorrow in class because I’m still very, very sick and can’t get rid of this cough ☹ Hopefully it will go away real soon because I want to teach!

No comments:

Post a Comment